Addiction Training and Counseling Centre (CR)
Founded in 2002 by: Jung Mi Park
Current Project Leader: B. Khishigdelger
Project Location: Ulaanbaatar
Project Staff and Employees: 3
Equip and empower addiction recovery workers and addiction counselors to be effective in helping individuals and families with addiction issues.
- Develop 50 quality CR leaders and 15 trainers through a systematic training program.
- Provide training with Biblical emphasis to train 50 addiction recovery workers and 10 addiction counselors.
- Make counseling service available to CR leaders and counselor trainees.
- Make a library of relevant resource materials available for recovery workers and counselors.
- Maintain a communication system with donors and partners, both local and overseas.
Stories about ATCC Beneficiaries